Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
1) Always increment IPV4 ID field in encapsulated GSO packets, even
when DF is set. Regression fix from Pravin B Shelar.
2) Fix per-net subsystem initialization in netfilter conntrack,
otherwise we may access dynamically allocated memory before it is
actually allocated. From Gao Feng.
3) Fix DMA buffer lengths in iwl3945 driver, from Stanislaw Gruszka.
4) Fix race between submission of sync vs async commands in mwifiex
driver, from Amitkumar Karwar.
5) Add missing cancel of command timer in mwifiex driver, from Bing
6) Missing SKB free in rtlwifi USB driver, from Jussi Kivilinna.
7) Thermal layer tries to use a genetlink multicast string that is
longer than the 16 character limit. Fix it and add a BUG check to
prevent this kind of thing from happening in the future.
From Masatake YAMATO.
8) Fix many bugs in the handling of the teardown of L2TP connections,
UDP encapsulation instances, and sockets. From Tom Parkin.
9) Missing socket release in IRDA, from Kees Cook.
10) Fix fec driver modular build, from Fabio Estevam.
11) Erroneous use of kfree() instead of free_netdev() in lantiq_etop,
from Wei Yongjun.
12) Fix bugs in handling of queue numbers and steering rules in mlx4
driver, from Moshe Lazer, Hadar Hen Zion, and Or Gerlitz.
13) Some FOO_DIAG_MAX constants were defined off by one, fix from Andrey
14) TCP segmentation deferral is unintentionally done too strongly,
breaking ACK clocking. Fix from Eric Dumazet.
15) net_enable_timestamp() can legitimately be invoked from software
interrupts, and in a way that is safe, so remove the WARN_ON().
Also from Eric Dumazet.
16) Fix use after free in VLANs, from Cong Wang.
17) Fix TCP slow start retransmit storms after SACK reneging, from
18) Unix socket release should mark a socket dead before NULL'ing out
sock->sk, otherwise we can race. Fix from Paul Moore.
19) IPV6 addrconf code can try to free static memory, from Hong Zhiguo.
20) Fix register mis-programming, NULL pointer derefs, and wrong PHC
clock frequency in IGB driver. From Lior LevyAlex Williamson, Jiri
Benc, and Jeff Kirsher.
21) skb->ip_summed logic in pch_gbe driver is reversed, breaking packet
forwarding. Fix from Veaceslav Falico.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (65 commits)
ipv4: Fix ip-header identification for gso packets.
bonding: remove already created master sysfs link on failure
af_unix: dont send SCM_CREDENTIAL when dest socket is NULL
pch_gbe: fix ip_summed checksum reporting on rx
igb: fix PHC stopping on max freq
igb: make sensor info static
igb: SR-IOV init reordering
igb: Fix null pointer dereference
igb: fix i350 anti spoofing config
ixgbevf: don't release the soft entries
ipv6: fix bad free of addrconf_init_net
unix: fix a race condition in unix_release()
tcp: undo spurious timeout after SACK reneging
bnx2x: fix assignment of signed expression to unsigned variable
bridge: fix crash when set mac address of br interface
8021q: fix a potential use-after-free
net: remove a WARN_ON() in net_enable_timestamp()
tcp: preserve ACK clocking in TSO
net: fix *_DIAG_MAX constants
net/mlx4_core: Disallow releasing VF QPs which have steering rules