Merge tag 'fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc
Pull ARM SoC bug fixes from Arnd Bergmann:
"Four patches for arm-soc this week:
- Kevin Hilman is no longer reachable under his previous email
address. He submitted the patch earlier, but nobody felt
responsible to pick it up.
- One Tegra fix for an incorect register address in device tree.
- IMX multiplatform support exposes a configuration option that leads
to unbootable kernels on all other machines and that needs to
depend on that platform.
- A nontrivial bug fix for the setup of the mxs video output."
* tag 'fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc:
MAINTAINERS: update email address for Kevin Hilman
ARM: tegra: fix register address of slink controller
ARM: imx: add dependency check for DEBUG_IMX_UART_PORT
ARM: video: mxs: Fix mxsfb misconfiguring VDCTRL0