Merge tag 'pm-5.11-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull power management fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These fix a crash in intel_pstate during resume from suspend-to-RAM
that may occur after recent changes and two resource leaks in error
paths in the operating performance points (OPP) framework, add a new
C-states table to intel_idle and update the cpuidle MAINTAINERS entry
to cover the governors too.
- Fix recently introduced crash in the intel_pstate driver that
occurs if scale-invariance is disabled during resume from
suspend-to-RAM due to inconsistent changes of APERF or MPERF MSR
values made by the platform firmware (Rafael Wysocki).
- Fix a memory leak and add a missing clk_put() in error paths in the
OPP framework (Quanyang Wang, Viresh Kumar).
- Add new C-states table for SnowRidge processors to the intel_idle
driver (Artem Bityutskiy).
- Update the MAINTAINERS entry for cpuidle to make it clear that the
governors are covered by it too (Lukas Bulwahn)"
* tag 'pm-5.11-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
intel_idle: add SnowRidge C-state table
cpufreq: intel_pstate: Fix fast-switch fallback path
opp: Call the missing clk_put() on error
opp: fix memory leak in _allocate_opp_table
MAINTAINERS: include governors into CPU IDLE TIME MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK