Merge tag 'char-misc-5.10-rc7' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/char-misc
Pull char/misc driver fixes from Greg KH:
"Here are some small driver fixes, and one "large" revert, for
- revert mei patch from 5.10-rc1 that was using a reserved userspace
value. It will be resubmitted once the proper id has been assigned
by the virtio people.
- habanalabs fixes found by the fall-through audit from Gustavo
- speakup driver fixes for reported issues
- fpga config build fix for reported issue.
All of these except the revert have been in linux-next with no
reported issues. The revert is "clean" and just removes a
previously-added driver, so no real issue there"
* tag 'char-misc-5.10-rc7' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/char-misc:
Revert "mei: virtio: virtualization frontend driver"
fpga: Specify HAS_IOMEM dependency for FPGA_DFL
habanalabs: put devices before driver removal
habanalabs: free host huge va_range if not used
speakup: Reject setting the speakup line discipline outside of speakup