Merge tag 'for-linus' of git://github.com/openrisc/linux
Pull OpenRISC updates from Stafford Horne:
"A few patches all over the place during this cycle, mostly bug and
sparse warning fixes for OpenRISC, but a few enhancements too. Note,
there are 2 non OpenRISC specific fixups.
Non OpenRISC fixes:
- In init we need to align the init_task correctly to fix an issue
with MUTEX_FLAGS, reviewed by Peter Z. No one picked this up so I
kept it on my tree.
- In asm-generic/io.h I fixed up some sparse warnings, OK'd by Arnd.
Arnd asked to merge it via my tree.
- Many fixes for OpenRISC sprase warnings.
- Add support OpenRISC SMP tlb flushing rather than always flushing
the entire TLB on every CPU.
- Fix bug when dumping stack via /proc/xxx/stack of user threads"
* tag 'for-linus' of git://github.com/openrisc/linux:
openrisc: uaccess: Add user address space check to access_ok
openrisc: signal: Fix sparse address space warnings
openrisc: uaccess: Remove unused macro __addr_ok
openrisc: uaccess: Use static inline function in access_ok
openrisc: uaccess: Fix sparse address space warnings
openrisc: io: Fixup defines and move include to the end
asm-generic/io.h: Fix sparse warnings on big-endian architectures
openrisc: Implement proper SMP tlb flushing
openrisc: Fix oops caused when dumping stack
openrisc: Add support for external initrd images
init: Align init_task to avoid conflict with MUTEX_FLAGS
openrisc: fix __user in raw_copy_to_user()'s prototype