Merge branch 'x86-urgent-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip
Pull x86 fixes from Thomas Gleixner:
"Another pile of small fixes and updates for x86:
- Plug a hole in the SMAP implementation which misses to clear AC on
- Fix the norandmaps/ADDR_NO_RANDOMIZE logic so the command line
parameter works correctly again
- Use the proper accessor in the startup64 code for next_early_pgt to
prevent accessing of invalid addresses and faulting in the early
- Prevent CPU hotplug lock recursion in the MTRR code
- Unbreak CPU0 hotplugging
- Rename overly long CPUID bits which got introduced in this cycle
- Two commits which mark data 'const' and restrict the scope of data
and functions to file scope by making them 'static'"
* 'x86-urgent-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
x86: Constify attribute_group structures
x86/boot/64/clang: Use fixup_pointer() to access 'next_early_pgt'
x86/elf: Remove the unnecessary ADDR_NO_RANDOMIZE checks
x86: Fix norandmaps/ADDR_NO_RANDOMIZE
x86/mtrr: Prevent CPU hotplug lock recursion
x86: Mark various structures and functions as 'static'
x86/cpufeature, kvm/svm: Rename (shorten) the new "virtualized VMSAVE/VMLOAD" CPUID flag
x86/smpboot: Unbreak CPU0 hotplug
x86/asm/64: Clear AC on NMI entries