Merge tag 'io_uring-5.12-2021-03-21' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull io_uring followup fixes from Jens Axboe:
- The SIGSTOP change from Eric, so we properly ignore that for
- Disallow sending signals to PF_IO_WORKER threads in general, we're
not interested in having them funnel back to the io_uring owning
- Stable fix from Stefan, ensuring we properly break links for short
send/sendmsg recv/recvmsg if MSG_WAITALL is set.
- Catch and loop when needing to run task_work before a PF_IO_WORKER
threads goes to sleep.
* tag 'io_uring-5.12-2021-03-21' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block:
io_uring: call req_set_fail_links() on short send[msg]()/recv[msg]() with MSG_WAITALL
io-wq: ensure task is running before processing task_work
signal: don't allow STOP on PF_IO_WORKER threads
signal: don't allow sending any signals to PF_IO_WORKER threads