Pull networking fixes from David S. Miller:
1) Since we do RCU lookups on ipv4 FIB entries, we have to test if the
entry is dead before returning it to our caller.
2) openvswitch locking and packet validation fixes from Ansis Atteka,
Jesse Gross, and Pravin B Shelar.
3) Fix PM resume locking in IGB driver, from Benjamin Poirier.
4) Fix VLAN header handling in vhost-net and macvtap, from Basil Gor.
5) Revert a bogus network namespace isolation change that was causing
regressions on S390 networking devices.
6) If bonding decides to process and handle a LACPDU frame, we
shouldn't bump the rx_dropped counter. From Jiri Bohac.
7) Fix mis-calculation of available TX space in r8169 driver when doing
TSO, which can lead to crashes and/or hung device. From Julien
8) SCTP does not validate cached routes properly in all cases, from
9) Link status interrupt needs to be handled in ks8851 driver, from
10) Use capable(), not cap_raised(), in connector/userns netlink code.
From Eric W. Biederman via Andrew Morton.
11) Fix pktgen OOPS on module unload, from Eric Dumazet.
12) iwlwifi under-estimates SKB truesizes, also from Eric Dumazet.
13) Cure division by zero in SFC driver, from Ben Hutchings.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (26 commits)
ks8851: Update link status during link change interrupt
macvtap: restore vlan header on user read
vhost-net: fix handle_rx buffer size
bonding: don't increase rx_dropped after processing LACPDUs
connector/userns: replace netlink uses of cap_raised() with capable()
sctp: check cached dst before using it
pktgen: fix crash at module unload
Revert "net: maintain namespace isolation between vlan and real device"
ehea: fix losing of NEQ events when one event occurred early
igb: fix rtnl race in PM resume path
ipv4: Do not use dead fib_info entries.
r8169: fix unsigned int wraparound with TSO
sfc: Fix division by zero when using one RX channel and no SR-IOV
openvswitch: Validation of IPv6 set port action uses IPv4 header
net: compare_ether_addr[_64bits]() has no ordering
cdc_ether: Ignore bogus union descriptor for RNDIS devices
bnx2x: bug fix when loading after SAN boot
e1000: Silence sparse warnings by correcting type
igb, ixgbe: netdev_tx_reset_queue incorrectly called from tx init path
openvswitch: Release rtnl_lock if ovs_vport_cmd_build_info() failed.