- TC action parsing cleanups
- Correctly report stats for missed packets
- Many CT actions limitations removed due to hw misses will now
continue from the relevant tc ct action in software.
- RQ/SQ devlink health diagnostics layout fixes
From Gal And Rahul:
- PTP code cleanup and cyclecounter shift value improvement
net/mlx5e: Fix SQ SW state layout in SQ devlink health diagnostics
Remove nesting level before SQ's SW state title and before SQ's SW
state capabilities line.
Preceding the SQ's SW state with a nameless nesting, wraps the inner SW
state map/dictionary with a nameless dictionary which is prohibited in
JSON file format.
Removing preceding SW state nest by removing function call
devlink_fmsg_obj_nest_start() and devlink_fmsg_obj_nest_end().
Signed-off-by: Adham Faris <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Tariq Toukan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <email@example.com>
1 file changed