This is the MFD patch set for the 3.8 merge window.
We have several new drivers, most of the time coming with their sub devices
- Austria Microsystem's AS3711
- Nano River's viperboard
- TI's TPS80031, AM335x TS/ADC,
- Realtek's MMC/memstick card reader
- Nokia's retu
We also got some notable cleanups and improvements:
- tps6586x got converted to IRQ domains.
- tps65910 and tps65090 moved to the regmap IRQ API.
- STMPE is now Device Tree aware.
- A general twl6040 and twl-core cleanup, with moves to the regmap I/O and IRQ
APIs and a conversion to the recently added PWM framework.
- sta2x11 gained regmap support.
Then the rest is mostly tiny cleanups and fixes, among which we have Mark's
wm5xxx and wm8xxx patchset.
mfd: tps6507x: Convert to devm_kzalloc
Signed-off-by: Axel Lin <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Samuel Ortiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed