This is the MFD patch set for the 3.8 merge window.
We have several new drivers, most of the time coming with their sub devices
- ST Micro's sta2x11
- Austria Microsystem's AS3711
- Nano River's viperboard
- TI's TPS80031, AM335x TS/ADC,
- Realtek's MMC/memstick card reader
- Nokia's retu
We also got some notable cleanups and improvements:
- tps6586x got converted to IRQ domains.
- tps65910 and tps65090 moved to the regmap IRQ API.
- STMPE is now Device Tree aware.
- A general twl6040 and twl-core cleanup, with moves to the regmap I/O and IRQ
APIs and a conversion to the recently added PWM framework.
Then the rest is mostly tiny cleanups and fixes, among which we have Mark's
wm5xxx and wm8xxx patchset.
Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux into for-next-merge