This is the MFD pull request for the 3.9 merge window.
No new drivers this time, but a bunch of fairly big cleanups:
- Roger Quadros worked on a OMAP USBHS and TLL platform data consolidation,
OMAP5 support and clock management code cleanup.
- The first step of a major sync for the ab8500 driver from Lee Jones. In
particular, the debugfs and the sysct interfaces got extended and improved.
- Peter Ujfalusi sent a nice patchset for cleaning and fixing the twl-core
driver, with a much needed module id lookup code improvement.
- The regular wm5102 and arizona cleanups and fixes from Mark Brown.
- Laxman Dewangan extended the palmas APIs in order to implement the palmas
GPIO and rt drivers.
- Laxman also added DT support for the tps65090 driver.
- The Intel SCH and ICH drivers got a couple fixes from Aaron Sierra and
- Linus Walleij patchset for the ab8500 driver allowed ab8500 and ab9540 based
devices to switch to the new abx500 pin-ctrl driver.
- The max8925 now has device tree and irqdomain support thanks to Qing Xu.
- The recently added rtsx driver got a few cleanups and fixes for a better
card detection code path and now also supports the RTS5227 chipset, thanks
to Wei Wang and Roger Tseng.
mfd: lpc_ich: Use devres API to allocate private data
And fix a kzalloc argument inversion bug while converting to devres.
Signed-off-by: Aaron Sierra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Samuel Ortiz <email@example.com>
1 file changed