Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/zohar/linux-integrity
Pull integrity fixes from Mimi Zohar:
"A couple of miscellaneous bug fixes for the integrity subsystem:
- Properly modify the open flags in order to calculate the file hash.
- On systems requiring the IMA policy to be signed, the policy is
loaded differently. Don't differentiate between "enforce" and
either "log" or "fix" modes how the policy is loaded.
- Two patches to fix an EVM race condition, normally the result of
attempting to load an unsupported hash algorithm.
- Use the lockless RCU version for walking an append only list"
* 'fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/zohar/linux-integrity:
evm: Fix a small race in init_desc()
evm: Fix RCU list related warnings
ima: Fix return value of ima_write_policy()
evm: Check also if *tfm is an error pointer in init_desc()
ima: Set file->f_mode instead of file->f_flags in ima_calc_file_hash()