i.MX device tree update for 5.11:
- New board support: imx6dl-alti6p, imx6dl-lanmcu, mx6qp-prtwd3,
imx6ul-phytec-segin and imx7d-flex-concentrator.
- Fix schema warnings for pwm-leds, watchdog and GPIO hog devices.
- A few patches from Krzysztof Kozlowski to correct compatibles for
- A series from Matthias Schiffer to polish imx7-mba7 board support.
- Update i.MX6/7 device trees for fsl,stop-mode support.
- Correct fsl,rcpm-wakeup of LS1021A to get flextimer wake-up work.
- A series of patch from Stefan Riedmueller to update phytec and segin
- Other small and random changes.
ARM: dts: imx28: Fix label name for L2 switch
The 'eth_switch' name has been misspelled in the imx28.dtsi file,
so this change fixes it.
Signed-off-by: Lukasz Majewski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Shawn Guo <email@example.com>
1 file changed