i.MX arm64 device tree changes for 5.11:
- New board support: LX2162A QDS, Kontron i.MX8M Mini SoMs and
- A number of patches from Adam Ford to add various audio devices for
i.MX8MM/MN and update imx8mm-beacon-som board on QSPI NOR and RTC.
- Correct WDOG_B pin configuration for i.MX8MM/MN/MP.
- A series from Ioana Ciornei complete the MAC/PCS/PHY representation
on DPAA2 devices.
- Add PMU device for i.MX8MP/MN.
- Add IR and CAN support for i.MX8MP/MN/MM EVK board.
- Adjust GIC CPU mask to match number of CPUs for i.MX8MP/MN/MM.
- A series of patch from Michael Walle to update LS1028A support with
addition of CAN and OPTEE, also ENETC PTP and FlexSPI clock input
- Add SPDIF sound card support on imx8mq-evk board.
- Misc random updates and device additions.
arm64: dts: imx8mm-beacon-som: Assign PMIC clock
The PMIC throws an errors because the clock isn't assigned to it.
Fix this by assigning the clocks info.
Signed-off-by: Adam Ford <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Shawn Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed