Merge tag 'gfs2-merge-window' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gfs2/linux-gfs2
Pull GFS2 updates from Bob Peterson:
"Here is a list of patches we've accumulated for GFS2 for the current
upstream merge window. Last window's set was short, but I warned that
this one would be bigger, and so it is. We've got 19 patches:
- A patch from Abhi Das to propagate the GFS2_DIF_SYSTEM bit so that
newly added journals don't get flagged, deleted, and recreated by
- Two patches from Andreas Gruenbacher to improve GFS2 performance
where extended attributes are involved.
- A patch from Andy Price to fix a suspicious rcu dereference error.
- Two patches from Ben Marzinski that rework how GFS2's NFS cookies
are managed. This fixes readdir problems with nfs-over-gfs2.
- A patch from Ben Marzinski that fixes a race in unmounting GFS2.
- A set of four patches from me to move the resource group
reservations inside the gfs2 inode to improve performance and fix a
bug whereby get_write_access improperly prevented some operations
- A patch from me to spinlock-protect the setting of system statfs
file data. This was causing small discrepancies between df and du.
- A patch from me to reintroduce a timeout while clearing glocks
which was accidentally dropped some time ago.
- A patch from me to wait for iopen glock dequeues in order to
improve deleting of files that were unlinked from a different
- A patch from me to ensure metadata address spaces get truncated
when an inode is evicted.
- A patch from me to fix a bug in which a memory leak could occur in
some error cases when inodes were trying to be created.
- A patch to consistently use iopen glocks to transition from the
unlinked state to the deleted state.
- A patch to fix a glock reference count error when inode creation
- A patch from Junxiao Bi to fix an flock panic.
- A patch from Markus Elfring that removes an unnecessary if"
* tag 'gfs2-merge-window' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gfs2/linux-gfs2:
gfs2: fix flock panic issue
GFS2: Don't do glock put on when inode creation fails
GFS2: Always use iopen glock for gl_deletes
GFS2: Release iopen glock in gfs2_create_inode error cases
GFS2: Truncate address space mapping when deleting an inode
GFS2: Wait for iopen glock dequeues
gfs2: clear journal live bit in gfs2_log_flush
gfs2: change gfs2 readdir cookie
gfs2: keep offset when splitting dir leaf blocks
GFS2: Reintroduce a timeout in function gfs2_gl_hash_clear
GFS2: Update master statfs buffer with sd_statfs_spin locked
GFS2: Reduce size of incore inode
GFS2: Make rgrp reservations part of the gfs2_inode structure
GFS2: Extract quota data from reservations structure (revert 5407e24)
gfs2: Extended attribute readahead optimization
gfs2: Extended attribute readahead
GFS2: Use rht_for_each_entry_rcu in glock_hash_walk
GFS2: Delete an unnecessary check before the function call "iput"
gfs2: Automatically set GFS2_DIF_SYSTEM flag on system files