Pull networking updates from Davic Miller:
1) Support busy polling generically, for all NAPI drivers. From Eric
2) Add byte/packet counter support to nft_ct, from Floriani Westphal.
3) Add RSS/XPS support to mvneta driver, from Gregory Clement.
4) Implement IPV6_HDRINCL socket option for raw sockets, from Hannes
5) Add support for T6 adapter to cxgb4 driver, from Hariprasad Shenai.
6) Add support for VLAN device bridging to mlxsw switch driver, from
7) Add driver for Netronome NFP4000/NFP6000, from Jakub Kicinski.
8) Provide hwmon interface to mlxsw switch driver, from Jiri Pirko.
9) Reorganize wireless drivers into per-vendor directories just like we
do for ethernet drivers. From Kalle Valo.
10) Provide a way for administrators "destroy" connected sockets via the
SOCK_DESTROY socket netlink diag operation. From Lorenzo Colitti.
11) Add support to add/remove multicast routes via netlink, from Nikolay
12) Make TCP keepalive settings per-namespace, from Nikolay Borisov.
13) Add forwarding and packet duplication facilities to nf_tables, from
Pablo Neira Ayuso.
14) Dead route support in MPLS, from Roopa Prabhu.
15) TSO support for thunderx chips, from Sunil Goutham.
16) Add driver for IBM's System i/p VNIC protocol, from Thomas Falcon.
17) Rationalize, consolidate, and more completely document the checksum
offloading facilities in the networking stack. From Tom Herbert.
18) Support aborting an ongoing scan in mac80211/cfg80211, from
19) Use per-bucket spinlock for bpf hash facility, from Tom Leiming.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next: (1375 commits)
net: bnxt: always return values from _bnxt_get_max_rings
net: bpf: reject invalid shifts
phonet: properly unshare skbs in phonet_rcv()
dwc_eth_qos: Fix dma address for multi-fragment skbs
phy: remove an unneeded condition
mdio: remove an unneed condition
mdio_bus: NULL dereference on allocation error
net: Fix typo in netdev_intersect_features
net: freescale: mac-fec: Fix build error from phy_device API change
net: freescale: ucc_geth: Fix build error from phy_device API change
bonding: Prevent IPv6 link local address on enslaved devices
IB/mlx5: Add flow steering support
net/mlx5_core: Export flow steering API
net/mlx5_core: Make ipv4/ipv6 location more clear
net/mlx5_core: Enable flow steering support for the IB driver
net/mlx5_core: Initialize namespaces only when supported by device
net/mlx5_core: Set priority attributes
net/mlx5_core: Connect flow tables
net/mlx5_core: Introduce modify flow table command
net/mlx5_core: Managing root flow table