Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block fixes from Jens Axboe:
"A selection of fixes/changes that should make it into this series.
- NVMe, two merges, containing:
- pci-e, rdma, and fc fixes
- Device quirks
- Fix for a badblocks leak in null_blk
- bcache fix from Rui Hua for a race condition regression where
-EINTR was returned to upper layers that didn't expect it.
- Regression fix for blktrace for a bug introduced in this series.
- blktrace cleanup for cgroup id.
- bdi registration error handling.
- Small series with cleanups for blk-wbt.
- Various little fixes for typos and the like.
Nothing earth shattering, most important are the NVMe and bcache fixes"
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block: (34 commits)
nvme-pci: fix NULL pointer dereference in nvme_free_host_mem()
nvme-rdma: fix memory leak during queue allocation
blktrace: fix trace mutex deadlock
nvme-rdma: Use mr pool
nvme-rdma: Check remotely invalidated rkey matches our expected rkey
nvme-rdma: wait for local invalidation before completing a request
nvme-rdma: don't complete requests before a send work request has completed
nvme-rdma: don't suppress send completions
bcache: check return value of register_shrinker
bcache: recover data from backing when data is clean
bcache: Fix building error on MIPS
bcache: add a comment in journal bucket reading
nvme-fc: don't use bit masks for set/test_bit() numbers
blk-wbt: fix comments typo
blk-wbt: move wbt_clear_stat to common place in wbt_done
blk-sysfs: remove NULL pointer checking in queue_wb_lat_store
blk-wbt: remove duplicated setting in wbt_init
nvme-pci: add quirk for delay before CHK RDY for WDC SN200
block: remove useless assignment in bio_split
null_blk: fix dev->badblocks leak