Merge tag 'block-6.4-2023-05-26' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux
Pull block fixes from Jens Axboe:
"A few fixes for the storage side of things:
- Fix bio caching condition for passthrough IO (Anuj)
- end-of-device check fix for zero sized devices (Christoph)
- Update Paolo's email address
- NVMe pull request via Keith with a single quirk addition
- Fix regression in how wbt enablement is done (Yu)
- Fix race in active queue accounting (Tian)"
* tag 'block-6.4-2023-05-26' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux:
NVMe: Add MAXIO 1602 to bogus nid list.
block: make bio_check_eod work for zero sized devices
block: fix bio-cache for passthru IO
block, bfq: update Paolo's address in maintainer list
blk-mq: fix race condition in active queue accounting
blk-wbt: fix that wbt can't be disabled by default