Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
1) Fix RCU warnings in ipv6 multicast router code, from Madhuparna
2) Nexthop attributes aren't being checked properly because of
mis-initialized iterator, from David Ahern.
3) Revert iop_idents_reserve() change as it caused performance
regressions and was just working around what is really a UBSAN bug
in the compiler. From Yuqi Jin.
4) Read MAC address properly from ROM in bmac driver (double iteration
proceeds past end of address array), from Jeremy Kerr.
5) Add Microsoft Surface device IDs to r8152, from Marc Payne.
6) Prevent reference to freed SKB in __netif_receive_skb_core(), from
7) Fix ACK discard behavior in rxrpc, from David Howells.
8) Preserve flow hash across packet scrubbing in wireguard, from Jason
9) Cap option length properly for SO_BINDTODEVICE in AX25, from Eric
10) Fix encryption error checking in kTLS code, from Vadim Fedorenko.
11) Missing BPF prog ref release in flow dissector, from Jakub Sitnicki.
12) dst_cache must be used with BH disabled in tipc, from Eric Dumazet.
13) Fix use after free in mlxsw driver, from Jiri Pirko.
14) Order kTLS key destruction properly in mlx5 driver, from Tariq
15) Check devm_platform_ioremap_resource() return value properly in
several drivers, from Tiezhu Yang.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net: (71 commits)
net: smsc911x: Fix runtime PM imbalance on error
net/mlx4_core: fix a memory leak bug.
net: ethernet: ti: cpsw: fix ASSERT_RTNL() warning during suspend
net: phy: mscc: fix initialization of the MACsec protocol mode
net: stmmac: don't attach interface until resume finishes
net: Fix return value about devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
net/mlx5: Fix error flow in case of function_setup failure
net/mlx5e: CT: Correctly get flow rule
net/mlx5e: Update netdev txq on completions during closure
net/mlx5: Annotate mutex destroy for root ns
net/mlx5: Don't maintain a case of del_sw_func being null
net/mlx5: Fix cleaning unmanaged flow tables
net/mlx5: Fix memory leak in mlx5_events_init
net/mlx5e: Fix inner tirs handling
net/mlx5e: kTLS, Destroy key object after destroying the TIS
net/mlx5e: Fix allowed tc redirect merged eswitch offload cases
net/mlx5: Avoid processing commands before cmdif is ready
net/mlx5: Fix a race when moving command interface to events mode
net/mlx5: Add command entry handling completion
rxrpc: Fix a memory leak in rxkad_verify_response()