- Depromote debug print on the db8500 platform (Linus Walleij)
- Fix compilation warning when compiling with make W=1 (Amit Kucheria)
- Code cleanup and refactoring, regmap conversion and add hwmon
support on Qoriq (Andrey Smirnov)
- Add an idle injection cpu cooling device and its documentation,
rename the cpu_cooling device to cpufreq_cooling device (Daniel
- Convert unexported functions to static, add the __init annotation in
the thermal-of code and remove the pointless wrapper functions
- Fix register offset for Armada XP and register reset bit
initialization (Zak Hays)
- Enable hwmon on the rockchip (Stefan Schaeckeler)
- Add the thermal sensor for the H6/H5/H3/A64/A83T/R40 sun8i platform
and their device tree bindings, followed by a fix for the ths number
and the sparse warnings (Yangtao Li)
- Code cleansup for the sun8i and hwmon support (Yangtao Li)
- Silent some messages which are misleading given the changes made in
the previous version on generic-adc (Martin Blumenstingl)
- Rename exynos to Exynos (Krzysztof Kozlowski)
- Add the bcm2711 thermal driver with the device tree bindings (Stefan
- Use usleep_range() instead of udelay() as the call is always done in
a sleep-able context (Geert Uytterhoeven)
- Do code cleanup and re-organization to set the scene for a new
process for the brcmstb (Florian Fainelli)
- Fix bindings check issues on brcm (Stefan Wahren)
- Add Jasper Lake support on int340x (Nivedita Swaminathan)
- Add Comet Lake support on intel pch (Gayatri Kammela)
- Fix unmatched pci_release_region() on x86 (Chuhong Yuan)
- Remove temperature boundaries for rcar and rcar3 (Niklas Söderlund)
- Fix return value to -ENODEV when thermal_zone_of_sensor_register()
is called with the of-node is missing (Peter Mamonov)
- Code cleanup, interrupt bouncing, and better support on stm32
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
thermal: stm32: Fix low threshold interrupt flood
With the STM32 thermal peripheral, it is not possible to dump the
temperature that has caused the interrupt.
When the temperature reaches the low threshold, we generally read
a temperature that is a little bit higher than the low threshold.
This maybe due to sampling precision, and also because the CPU becomes
hotter when it quits WFI mode.
In that case, the framework does not change the trip points. This leads
to a lot of low threshold interrupts.
The fix is to set the low threshold value 0.5 degrees Celsius
below the actual request.
The problem is not so frequent with the high threshold and it would
no be a good idea to set the threshold value higher than the request.
Signed-off-by: Pascal Paillet <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Daniel Lezcano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed