Merge tag 'pm+acpi-3.10-rc5' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull power management and ACPI fixes from Rafael J Wysocki:
- Fix for an ACPI PM regression causing Toshiba P870-303 to crash
during boot from Rafael J Wysocki.
- ACPI fix for an issue causing some drivers to attempt to bind to
devices they shouldn't touch from Aaron Lu.
- Fix for a recent cpufreq regression related to a possible race with
CPU offline from Michael Wang.
- ACPI cpufreq regression fix for an issue causing turbo frequencies to
be underutilized in some cases from Ross Lagerwall.
- cpufreq-cpu0 driver fix related to incorrect clock ACPI usage from
- HP WMI driver fix for an issue causing GPS initialization and
poweroff failures on HP Elitebook 6930p from Lan Tianyu.
- APEI (ACPI Platform Error Interface) fix for an issue in the error
code path in ghes_probe() from Wei Yongjun.
- New ACPI video driver blacklist entries for HP m4 and HP Pavilion g6
from Alex Hung and Ash Willis.
* tag 'pm+acpi-3.10-rc5' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
ACPI / PM: Do not execute _PS0 for devices without _PSC during initialization
cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: use the exact frequency for clk_set_rate()
cpufreq: protect 'policy->cpus' from offlining during __gov_queue_work()
ACPI / scan: do not match drivers against objects having scan handlers
ACPI / APEI: fix error return code in ghes_probe()
acpi-cpufreq: set current frequency based on target P-State
ACPI / video: ignore BIOS initial backlight value for HP Pavilion g6
ACPI / video: ignore BIOS initial backlight value for HP m4
x86 / platform / hp_wmi: Fix bluetooth_rfkill misuse in hp_wmi_rfkill_setup()