Merge tag 'for-linus-v3.10-rc5' of git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/xfs
Pull more xfs updates from Ben Myers:
"Here are several fixes for filesystems with CRC support turned on:
fixes for quota, remote attributes, and recovery. There is also some
feature work related to CRCs: the implementation of CRCs for the inode
unlinked lists, disabling noattr2/attr2 options when appropriate, and
bumping the maximum number of ACLs.
I would have preferred to defer this last category of items to 3.11.
This would require setting a feature bit for the on-disk changes, so
there is some pressure to get these in 3.10. I believe this
represents the end of the CRC related queue.
- Rework of dquot CRCs
- Fix for remote attribute invalidation of a leaf
- Fix ordering of transaction replay in recovery
- Implement CRCs for inode unlinked list
- Disable noattr2/attr2 mount options when CRCs are enabled
- Bump the limitation of ACL entries for v5 superblocks"
* tag 'for-linus-v3.10-rc5' of git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/xfs:
xfs: increase number of ACL entries for V5 superblocks
xfs: disable noattr2/attr2 mount options for CRC enabled filesystems
xfs: inode unlinked list needs to recalculate the inode CRC
xfs: fix log recovery transaction item reordering
xfs: fix remote attribute invalidation for a leaf
xfs: rework dquot CRCs