Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block fixes from Jens Axboe:
"A smaller collection of fixes for the block core that would be nice to
have in -rc2. This pull request contains:
- Fixes for races in the wait/wakeup logic used in blk-mq from
Alexander. No issues have been observed, but it is definitely a
bit flakey currently. Alternatively, we may drop the cyclic
wakeups going forward, but that needs more testing.
- Some cleanups from Christoph.
- Fix for an oops in null_blk if queue_mode=1 and softirq completions
are used. From me.
- A fix for a regression caused by the chunk size setting. It
inadvertently used max_hw_sectors instead of max_sectors, which is
incorrect, and causes hangs on btrfs multi-disk setups (where hw
sectors apparently isn't set). From me.
- Removal of WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT in the kblockd creation. This was a
recent addition as well, but it actually breaks blk-mq which relies
on strict scheduling. If the workqueue power_efficient mode is
turned on, this breaks blk-mq. From Matias.
- null_blk module parameter description fix from Mike"
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block:
blk-mq: bitmap tag: fix races in bt_get() function
blk-mq: bitmap tag: fix race on blk_mq_bitmap_tags::wake_cnt
blk-mq: bitmap tag: fix races on shared ::wake_index fields
block: blk_max_size_offset() should check ->max_sectors
null_blk: fix softirq completions for queue_mode == 1
blk-mq: merge blk_mq_drain_queue and __blk_mq_drain_queue
blk-mq: properly drain stopped queues
block: remove WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT from kblockd
null_blk: fix name and description of 'queue_mode' module parameter
block: remove elv_abort_queue and blk_abort_flushes