Merge tag 'irq-urgent-2021-11-14' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip
Pull irq fixes from Thomas Gleixner:
"A set of fixes for the interrupt subsystem
- A regression fix for the Open Firmware interrupt mapping code where
a interrupt controller property in a node caused a map property in
the same node to be ignored.
Interrupt chip drivers:
- Workaround a limitation in SiFive PLIC interrupt chip which
silently ignores an EOI when the interrupt line is masked.
- Provide the missing mask/unmask implementation for the CSKY MP
- Prevent a use after free when PCI/MSI interrupts are released by
destroying the sysfs entries before freeing the memory which is
accessed in the sysfs show() function.
- Implement a mask quirk for the Nvidia ION AHCI chip which does not
advertise masking capability despite implementing it. Even worse
the chip comes out of reset with all MSI entries masked, which due
to the missing masking capability never get unmasked.
- Move the check which prevents accessing the MSI[X] masking for XEN
back into the low level accessors. The recent consolidation missed
that these accessors can be invoked from places which do not have
that check which broke XEN. Move them back to he original place
instead of sprinkling tons of these checks all over the code"
* tag 'irq-urgent-2021-11-14' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
of/irq: Don't ignore interrupt-controller when interrupt-map failed
irqchip/sifive-plic: Fixup EOI failed when masked
irqchip/csky-mpintc: Fixup mask/unmask implementation
PCI/MSI: Destroy sysfs before freeing entries
PCI: Add MSI masking quirk for Nvidia ION AHCI
PCI/MSI: Deal with devices lying about their MSI mask capability
PCI/MSI: Move non-mask check back into low level accessors