Merge tag 'for-5.3/dm-changes-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/device-mapper/linux-dm
Pull more device mapper updates from Mike Snitzer:
- Fix zone state management race in DM zoned target by eliminating the
unnecessary DMZ_ACTIVE state.
- A couple fixes for issues the DM snapshot target's optional discard
support added during first week of the 5.3 merge.
- Increase default size of outstanding IO that is allowed for a each
dm-kcopyd client and introduce tunable to allow user adjust.
- Update DM core to use printk ratelimiting functions rather than
duplicate them and in doing so fix an issue where DMDEBUG_LIMIT()
rate limited KERN_DEBUG messages had excessive "callbacks suppressed"
* tag 'for-5.3/dm-changes-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/device-mapper/linux-dm:
dm: use printk ratelimiting functions
dm kcopyd: Increase default sub-job size to 512KB
dm snapshot: fix oversights in optional discard support
dm zoned: fix zone state management race