Changes since last update:
- Add erofs on-demand load support over fscache;
- Support NFS export for erofs;
- Support idmapped mounts for erofs;
- Don't prompt for risk any more when using big pcluster;
- Fix buffer copy overflow of ztailpacking feature;
- Several minor cleanups.
erofs: scan devices from device table
When "-o device" mount option is not specified, scan the device table
and instantiate the devices if there's any in the device table. In this
case, the tag field of each device slot uniquely specifies a device.
Signed-off-by: Jeffle Xu <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Gao Xiang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Gao Xiang <email@example.com>
2 files changed