1. fac8a40 Re: [PATCH v6 0/6] Allwinner H6 Mali GPU support by Rob Herring · 2 minutes ago master
  2. 8a3ee23 Re: [PATCH v15 00/17] arm64: untag user pointers passed to the kernel by Kees Cook · 8 minutes ago
  3. 7792d1b [PATCH 2/2] cpufreq: brcmstb-avs-cpufreq: Fix types for voltage/frequency by Florian Fainelli · 43 minutes ago
  4. 17beecc [PATCH 1/2] cpufreq: brcmstb-avs-cpufreq: Fix initial command check by Florian Fainelli · 43 minutes ago
  5. bef41af [PATCH 0/2] cpufreq: brcmstb-avs-cpufreq: Couple fixes by Florian Fainelli · 43 minutes ago
  6. 9c7c873 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] ARM: dts: rockchip: disable GPU 500 MHz OPP for veyron by Doug Anderson · 75 minutes ago
  7. 45ef90b Re: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: dts: imx6: rdu2: Limit USBH1 to Full Speed by Chris Healy · 79 minutes ago
  8. 61016a1 Re: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: dts: imx6: rdu2: Limit USBH1 to Full Speed by Andrey Smirnov · 2 hours ago
  9. 413e97d Re: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: dts: imx6: rdu2: Add node for UCS1002 USB charger chip by Andrey Smirnov · 2 hours ago
  10. cde04c3 [PATCH v2 2/2] KVM: arm/arm64: Move cc/it checks under hyp's Makefile to avoid instrumentation by James Morse · 2 hours ago
  11. ef6b92f [PATCH v2 1/2] KVM: arm64: Move pmu hyp code under hyp's Makefile to avoid instrumentation by James Morse · 2 hours ago
  12. 1fd77b9 [PATCH v2 0/2] Move __hyp_text code under no-asan Makefiles by James Morse · 2 hours ago
  13. e099675 [PATCH] x86/tools: deal with 64-bit relative relocations for per-CPU symbols by Ard Biesheuvel · 2 hours ago
  14. 279f4ae Re: [PATCH 20/24] iommu/dma: Refactor iommu_dma_mmap by Robin Murphy · 2 hours ago
  15. f459256 Re: [PATCH v15 00/17] arm64: untag user pointers passed to the kernel by enh · 3 hours ago
  16. 7e83a4c Re: [PATCH v1 1/2] open: add close_range() by Oleg Nesterov · 3 hours ago
  17. 0e0d114 Re: [PATCH V3 2/4] arm64/mm: Hold memory hotplug lock while walking for kernel page table dump by Mark Rutland · 3 hours ago
  18. fcb5946 Re: [PATCH v15 00/17] arm64: untag user pointers passed to the kernel by Catalin Marinas · 3 hours ago
  19. a8a7dfe Re: [PATCH 3/4] iio: adc: mediatek: SET_LATE_SYSTEM_SLEEP_PM_OPS support by Matthias Brugger · 3 hours ago
  20. 87d1fdb Re: [PATCH] module/ksymtab: use 64-bit relative reference for target symbol by Ard Biesheuvel · 3 hours ago
  21. 23e7d6f Re: [PATCH v8 5/6] KVM: arm/arm64: remove pmc->bitmask by Andrew Murray · 3 hours ago
  22. ee5200e [PATCH 0/6] arm64: Initial support Texas Instrument's J721E Platform by Nishanth Menon · 3 hours ago
  23. 28c432d [PATCH 3/6] arm64: dts: ti: Add Support for J721E SoC by Nishanth Menon · 3 hours ago
  24. 733f0a0 [PATCH 6/6] arm64: defconfig: Enable TI's J721E SoC platform by Nishanth Menon · 3 hours ago
  25. a8efc9d [PATCH 2/6] dt-bindings: serial: 8250_omap: Add compatible for J721E UART controller by Nishanth Menon · 3 hours ago
  26. 901d252 [PATCH 1/6] dt-bindings: arm: ti: Add bindings for J721E SoC by Nishanth Menon · 3 hours ago
  27. 92e4246 [PATCH 5/6] arm64: dts: ti: Add support for J721E Common Processor Board by Nishanth Menon · 3 hours ago
  28. 67deae8 [PATCH 4/6] soc: ti: Add Support for J721E SoC config option by Nishanth Menon · 3 hours ago
  29. a1b7105 Re: [PATCH v4 3/5] dt-bindings: watchdog: add Allwinner H6 r_watchdog by Clément Péron · 3 hours ago
  30. e425fb1 Re: [PATCH v8 5/6] KVM: arm/arm64: remove pmc->bitmask by Marc Zyngier · 3 hours ago
  31. e415fbd Re: [RFC] Disable lockref on arm64 by Will Deacon · 3 hours ago
  32. 26ff04d Re: [GIT PULL] arm64: First round of fixes for -rc2 by pr-tracker-bot · 3 hours ago
  33. 297b3b9 Re: [PATCH 07/24] iommu/dma: Move domain lookup into __iommu_dma_{map, unmap} by Christoph Hellwig · 4 hours ago
  34. 53a0c02 [PATCH v1 2/2] tests: add close_range() tests by Christian Brauner · 4 hours ago
  35. d78d164 [PATCH v1 1/2] open: add close_range() by Christian Brauner · 4 hours ago
  36. cd08594 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998: Add PSCI cpuidle low power states by Marc Gonzalez · 4 hours ago
  37. f73e4bd Re: [PATCH v1 0/5] arm64: avoid out-of-line ll/sc atomics by Andrew Murray · 4 hours ago
  38. b5fd86f [PATCH v8 6/6] KVM: arm/arm64: support chained PMU counters by Andrew Murray · 4 hours ago
  39. 727dea4 Re: [PATCH v15 00/17] arm64: untag user pointers passed to the kernel by enh · 4 hours ago
  40. a8a126a [PATCH v8 5/6] KVM: arm/arm64: remove pmc->bitmask by Andrew Murray · 4 hours ago
  41. 18eca35 [PATCH v8 4/6] arm64: perf: extract chain helper into header by Andrew Murray · 4 hours ago
  42. 56199ad [PATCH v8 3/6] KVM: arm/arm64: re-create event when setting counter value by Andrew Murray · 4 hours ago
  43. ec299ef [PATCH v8 2/6] KVM: arm/arm64: extract duplicated code to own function by Andrew Murray · 4 hours ago
  44. daa0c5c [PATCH v8 1/6] KVM: arm/arm64: rename kvm_pmu_{enable/disable}_counter functions by Andrew Murray · 4 hours ago
  45. c6b4a6f [PATCH v8 0/6] KVM: arm/arm64: add support for chained counters by Andrew Murray · 4 hours ago
  46. 7487887 [PATCH 2/2] pinctrl: stmfx: enable links creations by Benjamin Gaignard · 4 hours ago
  47. da2edde [PATCH 1/2] pinctrl: Allow to create link between controller and consumer by Benjamin Gaignard · 4 hours ago
  48. da5849e [PATCH 0/2] Allow pinctrl framework to create links by Benjamin Gaignard · 4 hours ago
  49. 5e01e13 [PATCH] arm64: errata: Add workaround for Cortex-A76 erratum #1463225 by Will Deacon · 4 hours ago
  50. 3d62190 [PATCH] module/ksymtab: use 64-bit relative reference for target symbol by Ard Biesheuvel · 4 hours ago
  51. bbda9c6 Re: [PATCH v2] usb: gadget: udc: lpc32xx: allocate descriptor with GFP_ATOMIC by Sylvain Lemieux · 4 hours ago
  52. e24d839 Re: [PATCH 0/5] usb: gadget: udc: lpc32xx: add stotg04 phy support by Sylvain Lemieux · 4 hours ago
  53. cf4d7db RE: [PATCH v5 4/6] usb: roles: add API to get usb_role_switch by node by Biju Das · 5 hours ago
  54. 2ea198d Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998: Add PSCI cpuidle low power states by Marc Gonzalez · 5 hours ago
  55. 844381c Re: [PATCH v5 4/6] usb: roles: add API to get usb_role_switch by node by Heikki Krogerus · 5 hours ago
  56. 9b2cb71 i.MX8MQ clk: enet1_root_clk already disabled by Baruch Siach · 5 hours ago
  57. 7a82cb1 Re: [PATCH v15 17/17] selftests, arm64: add a selftest for passing tagged pointers to kernel by Catalin Marinas · 5 hours ago
  58. 1d76753 Re: [PATCH V7 14/15] PCI: tegra: Add Tegra194 PCIe support by Thierry Reding · 5 hours ago
  59. 7b3fd01 Re: [PATCH V7 04/15] PCI: dwc: Move config space capability search API by Bjorn Helgaas · 5 hours ago
  60. 2c82d55 Re: [PATCH 2/2] dt-bindings: arm: Clean up CPU binding examples by Rob Herring · 6 hours ago
  61. 78cdfc7 Re: [PATCH] dt: bindings: mtd: replace references to nand.txt with nand-controller.yaml by Rob Herring · 6 hours ago
  62. ec1c44a Re: [PATCH v4 10/14] dma: imx-sdma: add i.mx6ul/6sx compatible name by Rob Herring · 6 hours ago
  63. e879284 Re: [PATCH v15 00/17] arm64: untag user pointers passed to the kernel by Dave Martin · 6 hours ago
  64. 3aad387 Re: [PATCH v7 5/5] KVM: arm/arm64: support chained PMU counters by Andrew Murray · 6 hours ago
  65. eabab51 Re: [PATCH V7 12/15] arm64: tegra: Enable PCIe slots in P2972-0000 board by Thierry Reding · 6 hours ago
  66. 605fdcc Re: [PATCH v12 1/4] MAINTAINERS: add an entry for for arm64 imx devicetrees by Angus Ainslie · 6 hours ago
  67. 7827336 Re: [RFC PATCH] soc: imx: Try harder to get imq8mq SoC revisions by Lucas Stach · 6 hours ago
  68. 5f0d3a6 Re: [PATCH 07/24] iommu/dma: Move domain lookup into __iommu_dma_{map, unmap} by Robin Murphy · 6 hours ago
  69. 0e5b2a0 Re: [RFC PATCH] soc: imx: Try harder to get imq8mq SoC revisions by Leonard Crestez · 6 hours ago
  70. 1ca80d5 Re: [PATCH] dt: bindings: mtd: replace references to nand.txt with nand-controller.yaml by Rob Herring · 6 hours ago
  71. 4548d87 [PATCH 2/2] ARM: dts: Add support for 96Boards Meerkat96 board by Manivannan Sadhasivam · 6 hours ago
  72. 9bf76aa [PATCH 1/2] dt-bindings: arm: Document 96Boards Meerkat96 devicetree binding by Manivannan Sadhasivam · 6 hours ago
  73. 2da2c6b [PATCH 0/2] Add 96Boards Meerkat96 board support by Manivannan Sadhasivam · 6 hours ago
  74. 661e3f9 [GIT PULL] arm64: First round of fixes for -rc2 by Will Deacon · 6 hours ago
  75. e2839f5 Re: [PATCH 01/24] arm64/iommu: handle non-remapped addresses in ->mmap and ->get_sgtable by Will Deacon · 7 hours ago
  76. f44c5f5 Re: [PATCH] ACPI/IORT: Fix build without CONFIG_IOMMU_API by Will Deacon · 7 hours ago
  77. 33f5c37 Re: [PATCH] spi: dt-bindings: Convert Arm pl022 to json-schema by Rob Herring · 7 hours ago
  78. 1789e98 Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] thermal: rockchip: fix up the tsadc pinctrl setting error by Heiko Stuebner · 7 hours ago
  79. a3c9bd9 Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] thermal: rockchip: fix up the tsadc pinctrl setting error by Daniel Lezcano · 7 hours ago
  80. 92dd0db Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] thermal: rockchip: fix up the tsadc pinctrl setting error by Heiko Stuebner · 7 hours ago
  81. 4a5ad10 Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] thermal: rockchip: fix up the tsadc pinctrl setting error by Daniel Lezcano · 7 hours ago
  82. 113db01 Re: ARM router NAT performance affected by random/unrelated commits by Russell King - ARM Linux admin · 7 hours ago
  83. 13dcfcc mainline/master boot bisection: v5.2-rc1-129-g9c7db5004280 on rk3288-veyron-jaq by kernelci.org bot · 7 hours ago
  84. 01a7bda Re: [PATCH v15 09/17] fs, arm64: untag user pointers in copy_mount_options by Catalin Marinas · 7 hours ago
  85. b5ec612 [PATCH v2] usb: gadget: udc: lpc32xx: allocate descriptor with GFP_ATOMIC by Alexandre Belloni · 7 hours ago
  86. b65186c Re: [PATCH V7 14/15] PCI: tegra: Add Tegra194 PCIe support by Vidya Sagar · 7 hours ago
  87. 825ac63 Re: [PATCH 1/2] arm64: dts: renesas: r8a774c0: Clean up CPU compatibles by Simon Horman · 7 hours ago
  88. 34eee17 Re: [linux-sunxi] [PATCH 3/6] drm/sun4i: dsi: Add bridge support by Jagan Teki · 7 hours ago
  89. 2f664cd Re: [PATCH v15 07/17] mm, arm64: untag user pointers in mm/gup.c by Catalin Marinas · 8 hours ago
  90. f49000b Re: [PATCH v15 06/17] mm: untag user pointers in do_pages_move by Catalin Marinas · 8 hours ago
  91. 7fb1318 Re: ARM router NAT performance affected by random/unrelated commits by Rafał Miłecki · 8 hours ago
  92. 01ca2b2 Re: [PATCH v7 5/5] KVM: arm/arm64: support chained PMU counters by Marc Zyngier · 8 hours ago
  93. 71a4f75 Re: [PATCH v15 05/17] arms64: untag user pointers passed to memory syscalls by Catalin Marinas · 8 hours ago
  94. e80ef0e Re: [PATCH v1 0/5] arm64: avoid out-of-line ll/sc atomics by Ard Biesheuvel · 8 hours ago
  95. 54613e3 Re: [PATCH V5 1/2] soc: imx: Add SCU SoC info driver support by Abel Vesa · 8 hours ago
  96. d8de215 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] clk: imx8m: Add GIC clock by Abel Vesa · 9 hours ago
  97. 6ca82e2 Re: [PATCH v15 04/17] mm: add ksys_ wrappers to memory syscalls by Catalin Marinas · 9 hours ago
  98. ef441fb RE: [PATCH v5 4/6] usb: roles: add API to get usb_role_switch by node by Biju Das · 9 hours ago
  99. 5bbb4d8 [PATCH v4 25/30] coresight: Use fwnode handle instead of device names by Suzuki K Poulose · 9 hours ago
  100. 3dc1c3c [PATCH v4 29/30] coresight: acpi: Support for AMBA components by Suzuki K Poulose · 9 hours ago