Changes since v1.4.7 include:
* Support for Python3 in the pylibfdt bindings
* A number of extensions to the pylibfdt bindings
* Build properly without valgrind available
* Support for YAML encoded output (for use with validation tools)
* Annotated dts output mode
* Faster handling of unaligned memory acceses for libfdt on ARM
as well as numerous assorted bugfixes.
Bump version to v1.5.0
We've accumulated several new features as well as a number of bugfixes,
so prepare for another release.
Signed-off-by: David Gibson <email@example.com>
1 file changed