Merge tag 'cxl-fixes-for-5.12-rc8' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cxl/cxl
Pull CXL memory class fixes from Dan Williams:
"A collection of fixes for the CXL memory class driver introduced in
this release cycle.
The driver was primarily developed on a work-in-progress QEMU
emulation of the interface and we have since found a couple places
where it hid spec compliance bugs in the driver, or had a spec
implementation bug itself.
The biggest change here is replacing a percpu_ref with an rwsem to
cleanup a couple bugs in the error unwind path during ioctl device
init. Lastly there were some minor cleanups to not export the
power-management sysfs-ABI for the ioctl device, use the proper sysfs
helper for emitting values, and prevent subtle bugs as new
administration commands are added to the supported list.
The bulk of it has appeared in -next save for the top commit which was
found today and validated on a fixed-up QEMU model.
- Fix support for CXL memory devices with registers offset from the
- Fix the reporting of device capacity.
- Fix the driver commands list definition to be disconnected from the
UAPI command list.
- Replace percpu_ref with rwsem to fix initialization error path.
- Fix leaks in the driver initialization error path.
- Drop the power/ directory from CXL device sysfs.
- Use the recommended sysfs helper for attribute 'show'
* tag 'cxl-fixes-for-5.12-rc8' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cxl/cxl:
cxl/mem: Fix memory device capacity probing
cxl/mem: Fix register block offset calculation
cxl/mem: Force array size of mem_commands to CXL_MEM_COMMAND_ID_MAX
cxl/mem: Disable cxl device power management
cxl/mem: Do not rely on device_add() side effects for dev_set_name() failures
cxl/mem: Fix synchronization mechanism for device removal vs ioctl operations
cxl/mem: Use sysfs_emit() for attribute show routines